So you know what to expect when parking with us, we’ve compiled a step by step process of what you can expect:
• Arrive at PSF, enter our lot and stop at check-in window to retrieve your claim ticket.
• If you arrive before 6am (approx.) you will be told to follow the bus to an empty self-park space. The bus driver will assist you at your vehicle to load suitcases into the shuttle, you will lock your vehicle, take the keys with you and you will be on your way to the airport.
• If you arrive after 6am (approx., self-parking spaces are generally full at this time) you will be told to pull forward to the staging area. The bus driver will assist you at your vehicle to load your suitcases into the shuttle bus. You must leave your keys so our lot attendants can valet your vehicle to an open space in our lot. Then you will be on your way to the airport.
• On your return home, once you have collected all your luggage, you will need to call 617-569-4545 and give them your claim ticket number for a shuttle pickup. Please wait at the pickup points which are clearly labeled (Red Signs: Courtesy Bus Pickup) on the lower level of each airport terminal.
• Once you return to the parking lot your shuttle driver will stop at the check-in window to collect the keys needed and return each customer directly to their vehicle.
• Drive your vehicle to our automated kiosk to check-out. If you prepaid or have a card on file, simply scan the claim ticket bar code and off you go! Or, follow the screen prompts to make a payment. Cash payments must see an attendant at the checkout window.