Read our frequently asked questions below for more information about our parking facility and process or contact us directly for more information.
So you know what to expect when parking with us, we’ve compiled a step by step process of what you can expect:
• Arrive at PSF, enter our lot and stop at check-in window to retrieve your claim ticket.
• If you arrive before 6am (approx.) you will be told to follow the bus to an empty self-park space. The bus driver will assist you at your vehicle to load suitcases into the shuttle, you will lock your vehicle, take the keys with you and you will be on your way to the airport.
• If you arrive after 6am (approx., self-parking spaces are generally full at this time) you will be told to pull forward to the staging area. The bus driver will assist you at your vehicle to load your suitcases into the shuttle bus. You must leave your keys so our lot attendants can valet your vehicle to an open space in our lot. Then you will be on your way to the airport.
• On your return home, once you have collected all your luggage, you will need to call 617-569-4545 and give them your claim ticket number for a shuttle pickup. Please wait at the pickup points which are clearly labeled (Red Signs: Courtesy Bus Pickup) on the lower level of each airport terminal.
• Once you return to the parking lot your shuttle driver will stop at the check-in window to collect the keys needed and return each customer directly to their vehicle.
• Drive your vehicle to our check-out window, pay for your parking stay and you are on your way home!
Reservations are recommended, but not required. Reservations will guarantee you a space and is highly recommended for peak travel times.
There is a link contained in your reservation confirmation email that will allow you to modify or cancel your reservation. If you have a frequent parker account with us simply select “Rewards Program Login”. Once you are logged in scroll to the bottom of the page to see your pending reservations. Select the reservation you wish to modify and edit as needed. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your reservation number or name and travel dates and we will make the changes required.
Our courtesy shuttles are generally waiting for you when you arrive, if for some reason all buses are at the airport you could have a five minute wait for a shuttle to the airport terminals. Upon your return to Boston you must call 617-569-4545 for a shuttle pickup, wait time could be 5 to 7 minutes. The pickup areas at Logan Airport have changed. Look for the new RED “Courtesy pick-up area” signs.
When you park with us you are issued a claim check. You will need to fax or scan a copy of the claim check to the other party. We can release your vehicle to them only if they provide a printed copy (on paper) of the original claim check and present a driver’s license. We cannot accept an image on a cell phone. A printed copy is the only acceptable transfer of the claim check.
When you park with us you are issued a claim check for retrieve of your vehicle. If you loose your claim ticket you will need to present a drivers license and proof of vehicle ownership ( usually the registration). You will also be required to pay a $5.00 Lost Claim Ticket Fee.
Yes, we can drop you off at the following hotels after you park your vehicle with us: Hilton Boston Logan, Hyatt Boston Harborside Logan Airport, Embassy Suites Boston Logan Airport, Courtyard by Marriott Logan Airport, Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport, Hampton Inn Boston Logan – Revere.
Where you park your car is where it stays. Other parking lots wait until you’re gone, then move your car to some other location to make room for new vehicles. That new location may be completely unsecured and there’s no way for you to know. That won’t happen with Park Shuttle & Fly’s offsite parking service.
With Park, Shuttle & Fly, you pay for exactly the amount of parking you use, and we will refund any portion that you do not use. If you end up leaving a day later than expected or return a day earlier and don’t use your parking that day, we will refund that portion to you. Whether you end up using more or less parking than expected, we will recalculate the cost for you so that you pay for exactly the amount of parking you use, no more, no less.
Absolutely. Your prepaid parking reservation is 100 percent refundable, so if there’s a change in travel plans, you can cancel your unused prepaid reservation at any time for a full refund. Or, if it’s more convenient, you can modify your existing reservation so it suits your new travel plans through a link we will provide. By the way, although you may prefer to prepay, you can also book a reservation without a prepayment or deposit.
On the Rewards Program Login Page, select “Don’t have an account Click here”.