GET DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO OUR LOT
Every 5 to 10 Minutes*
Length of Shuttle Ride
Every 5 to 10 Minutes**
* Approximated Shuttle times **Trunk to Terminal Service
Driving Directions to Park Shuttle & Fly
From Boston South and the Massachusetts Turnpike
- Take the Mass Pike (90 East).
- Continue through the Ted Williams Tunnel and keep on going.
- When 90 East ends, stay straight on to Route 1A North.
- Stay in the left line and head for about a mile until you get to the first light.
- Turn left at the light on Boardman Street (our favorite Starbucks is on the corner).
- Take the immediate left off Boardman Street and follow that street to our lot entrance.
- You’ll see plenty of parking spaces and signage along the way.
Coming from Boston North, 93 or the Callahan Tunnel
- Stay on I-95 heading through the Callahan Tunnel.
- Get in the left-most lane (it’s easiest before you get into the tunnel itself).
- Stay left when you exit the Callahan Tunnel.
- Follow the signs to merge onto 1A North.
- Take a left at the first traffic light. That’s Boardman Street with a Starbucks on the Corner.
- You’ll also pass some hotels on the way, so don’t get worried if you drive by the Logan Airport Courtyard or Hilton Garden Inn.
- Take another quick left to get onto our street and head on down past the lots to our entrance on the right!
From Route 95 North of Boston. This has a few circles, so please be cautious:
- Head down I-95 South to Route 1 South.
- Continue on 1 South all the way to the Revere exit for Route 60 East.
- At the bottom of the ramp, take the third right off of the circle for 60 East.
- You’ll come to a second circle. Take the second right to continue on 60 East.
- Take this all the way until you reach 1A South. Stay in the left lane and you’ll be fine.
- Continue on, passing oil farms and Suffolk Downs on your left.
- At the next traffic light, take a right. (This corner has a great Starbucks for your fix)
- Follow the signs down past the lots to our entrance and get ready for a smooth flight.
How to Get to Available Parking Spaces Near Boston Logan Airport
Parking lots are scattered near Logan Airport (BOS), and there are many that seem close but when you get there you realize you’ve got a way to walk. There are also lots that may give you Logan Airport economy parking directions that come up short.
We’ve put together this complete set of directions to get you to us. Once you’re here, we’ll get you right to your terminal so you don’t need a Logan Airport parking map. Parking near Logan Airport (BOS) doesn’t have to be any trouble at all when you park with us, Logan’s Original Park Shuttle & Fly Since 1975.
We promise that these are all easier than the Logan Airport economy parking directions you’ll find elsewhere online. You’ll love us because we’re some of the best parking lots near Logan Airport (BOS).
Contact us now
to learn about available parking spaces near Logan Airport in Boston.